Volunteers are the lifeblood of any charity and even more so at St Peter’s where we rely on an expanding range of people who donate their time and energy. As we develop as a community hub, our need for volunteers grows, and our team expands, we support all our volunteers in terms of training and development.
- Weekend duties: opening the building & greeting visitors,
- Imparting information about St Peter’s,
- Assisting at Special Events.
Tower Tour Guides
- Working with indomitable Tower Expert Jeremy York,
- Guiding visitors up the Tower’s 139 steps,
- Imparting information about St Peter’s & the Tower.
- Ensuring the concerts continue to be a success,
- Responsibilities from producing brochures to arranging seating,
- Serving refreshments.
- From Gardeners to Fundraising
- Specialist Governance Roles
- Do you have a skill that might help us?
Please contact us to express your interest in volunteering for St Peter’s Trust.