Supporting St Peter’s
For more than 40 years, The Trust has been responsible for maintaining our “not so redundant church” in order to preserve this building of great historic interest and provide a centre for the community to explore its history and enjoy its space.
Our success over the years has been due to the support of our members. Our future continues to rely on this support and also new members who would like to participate in keeping St Peter’s Church and its activities relevant to our community.
- As a Member of the Trust, you will be informed of all our activities and events in advance of the general public and receive a discount on ticket prices for events run by the Trust at the Church,
- receive bi-annual newsletters keeping you up to date with our activities current and planned as well as articles of significant historical interest,
- be entitled to a 10% discount for every £10 spend at any one time at the very popular St Peter’s Coffee Shop,
- be entitled to free tours of St Peter’s Church Tower – available most Saturdays from Easter to October,
- an invitation to our Annual Members Drinks Party,
- Finally, as a Member, you will have a say in our plans going forward through contact with the Trustees and participation in the Annual General Meeting.
How to join
The Annual Membership Subscription is £15 per person though discounted to £25 for two people at the same address.
Become a member